Bein Adam Lchavero

Bein Adam Lchavairo is a blog dealing with interpersonal relations within the Jewish community and the interactions of the Jewish and Gentile worlds. We're new. Be gentle.

Monday, October 09, 2006

Warm Fuzzies.

I'm trying to decide what gave me the biiger warm, fuzzy feeling:

1) A 63 year old benching on Lulav and Esrog for the first time in his life in my Sukkah

or

2) Him asking if he could borrow an English language sefer on Hilchat Shabbat and Yom Tov.

or quite possibly being told by somone that they didn't know "Jews like you existed in this neighborhood" (by which he meant non-cliquey japs.

1 Comments:

Blogger RubinCompServ said...

There are cliques in your neighborhood? I haven't met many people there, but the few I've bet seemed pretty normal.

2:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home